The Living Room
Large living area with working fireplace & 60" Home Theater, plus WiFi
Fully-equipped with everything you need to prepare gourmet meals or host a cooking class
The Dining Room
Outdoor Dining Table /Gas Grill
3 Bedrooms & 2 1/2 bath – for your health and comfort all beds are organic
Master Suite: King bed with sitting area Bath with glass wall shower and double-size jetted tub
The Queen: 1 Queen bed, 1 Zen Twin bed (may be used as a comfortable daybed for napping, or reading or as an additional guest bed)
The Twins: 2 modern-style twins (these twins are definitely not just for kids)
The Rollaway: There’s plenty of space for Guest #8 to enjoy
- Front loading washer dryer/laundry room
- Reverse osmosis filtered water and ice
- Gas grill for outdoor cooking
- A private bar
- 2 car enclosed garage
Note: these services incur additional fees.
We do the shopping you do the cooking
(or snacking or whatever)
We provide you with a nearly infinite shopping list of possibilities. We will order all of your food and beverage needs and stock your fridge pantry and bar prior to your arrival. You just show up and enjoy.
Book us for Sunday Brunch
If you read all about the great breakfasts at Park Lane Guest House and want a taste of our cooking, book the staff at Park Lane for a full service Sunday brunch for you and your group at the Retreat.
Book the Retreat and enjoy easy access to downtown Austin
- Get the best of all that Austin has to offer
- Coming into town to enjoy a night of fine dining, food truck dining; or some live music in a downtown club
- Retreat Guests enjoy free permitted parking at our SoCo location, Park Lane Guest House .
- We also offer bicycle rentals for your in town exploration.
- Advanced notification required