Experience Park Lane, an eco urban oasis
Located in the heart of the historic SoCo district and walking distance to downtown, our unique Guest House offers elegantly appointed private cottages.
Relax beside our natural pool in the shade of the Live Oak tree, and enjoy our organic vegetarian breakfast in the comfort of your cottage or on your private deck.
Just a short walk to Congress Avenue puts you in the heart of the excitement.
Shop local and dine in some of the finest eateries Austin has to offer or be bold and try some Food Trailer fare. Listen to live music in a local club or dance under the stars.
Our Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located to the Texas State Capital, the Austin Convention Center, Lady Bird Lake hike and bike trails and just 2 miles from the University of Texas, Zilker Park and Barton Springs.
Come for the weekend, an exclusive getaway or an extended stay. Experience one of the best kept secrets in Austin.
Park Lane Guest House… more than just a place to sleep…
a place to rest your soul.
What Is A Green Hotel?
"Green Hotels” are environmentally friendly properties whose owners are interested in doing their part to create a better planet. Please help us by recycling all paper, glass, and plastic. Our Bed and Breakfast has been a Member of the Green Hotels Association since 2000!
• 100% Smoke Free Guest Rooms and property
• Member of Green Hotels Association
• Green Leaders Platinum Certification
• Cottages are Solar Powered
• EV ChargePoint Station on site / EV Car Charging is Free to all Park Lane Guests
• No Cleaning Chemicals or Fragrances Used
• E.O. Small Planet, Organic Personal Products
• All 100% Cotton Linens and Organic Cotton Robes
• Breakfast includes Fresh Eggs From Our Free Range Hens, Herbs Fruits and Vegetables from our Garden and Many Locally Sourced Products
OrganicPedic Mattress by OMI
Experience sleeping in exceptional and luxurious comfort on this Certified Organic Mattress, handmade in the USA. Featured in the Garden Cottage and available for sale exclusively in Central Texas through Park Lane Guest House. Learn more...
Meet your hosts, Devkirn and Shakti Khalsa >>